LARRY episode 1 LARRY episode 1

woah nelly woooahh

man that has to be one of the greatest flash animations I have ever seen o newgrounds..ever. The art was fantastic and the animation was flawless. Even the story was great. I cannot wait until the next one comes out!

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

very awesome

A funny flash, with a musical and an actual good story? You don't see that very often.
Great Job. One of my favorite flash series now. I can't believe you are going to make me wait another year.

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

hah

Everyone doesn't like it cause they r jealous it got on the front page.
I like it, it thought it was outrageous.

Im not giving you a great score though because im comparing it to the best flashes of all time. which leaves yours at like a 3.

FPS For Real FPS For Real

nice

haha, i liked it, it was a cool little game. and I like the cod4 music :P

Gravibounce Gravibounce

wewt frontpage

awesome game man! and a frontpage nicely done!

Matt-Porter responds:

Thanks a lot smith, I have some questions about a few things you did on your site, I'll PM you on FGL about it. Anyway, thanks for the review and the kind words, we appreciate it.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

ummmm

It's on O.K game, I dont really think it deserves the score it has now though. It was kinda cool at first but i got tired of it.

Rise Your Sword Rise Your Sword

Awsome!

Great Song. I was wondering If I can use it in my upcoming game? Ill give full credit to you of course.

sorohanro responds:

thanx for apreciations
the reason i put here songs is for people to enjoy and/or use in theyr flash projects
so, go ahead , use it and check more of my works if you want ;)