FPS For Real FPS For Real

nice

haha, i liked it, it was a cool little game. and I like the cod4 music :P

Gravibounce Gravibounce

wewt frontpage

awesome game man! and a frontpage nicely done!

Matt-Porter responds:

Thanks a lot smith, I have some questions about a few things you did on your site, I'll PM you on FGL about it. Anyway, thanks for the review and the kind words, we appreciate it.

Evolution Squared Evolution Squared

ummmm

It's on O.K game, I dont really think it deserves the score it has now though. It was kinda cool at first but i got tired of it.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wow

That was extremely well done, art-wise, plot, idea of the whole game, and I especially liked the voice acting. One of the largest, most well done game I have seen. It's still under judgement but I have no doubt it will be in the top 10 newground's list.

The-Swain responds:

Games don't last long on the Top 50, so it's got a run on front page to get what it can before it's lost to oblivion. Here's to hoping!

Aqua Bots Aqua Bots

OMFG THE BEST GAME EVER

Wow this has to be the BEST, most UNIQUE, ADDICTING, game on newgrounds to date. The art is fantastic, it's a game like nothing I have ever seen. Amazing. 100/10 15/5

Onristu Onristu

Great job, great style.

Beautifully presented. I am 99% sure this will be frontpaged, its just too unique and fun for it not to be. Love the music too. You definently know how to make a flash game look good. It has a great style to hit.

RandoMind RandoMind

something wrong

when you click retry the music stopped

Zombie Hole Zombie Hole

a 3.09?

Guys, the game isnt bad enough to deserve a 3.09 I mean just cause its frontpaged doesnt mean you gotta vote 0. The art I thought was nicely done good game play, just got a little boring, but definently doesnt deserve such a low score that it has now. Hope it goes back up. Keep making your games.

Elite Forces:Pakistan Elite Forces:Pakistan

awsome

I cant get over how good these graphics are
they are really nice.
Awsome game.

Flux Flux

Great Work.

Good work on this.
You did a Terrific job on the style and art. It looks very polished and professional.
The whole idea is pretty fun, but like said before there is a steep learning curve but it didn't bother me much.
Thanks for the game, it was fun!